Liposuction is one of the most preferred cosmetic surgery in the World because the appearance of the body is important for many of us. Especially the days we are closing the summer day by day. Many women and men want to enter beautiful summer days in good physical shape. If you are healthy and of an ideal weight, you can consider liposuction procedures.
Liposuction is a procedure that can be done in many methods thanks to technology, and one of them is Ultrasonic Liposuction. It is one of the most advanced methods used in liposuction. Ultrasonic liposuction is done with the guidance of an ultrasound combined with ultrasonic waves to target fat cells. For this, you may hear that someones call ultrasonic liposuction as Ultrasound-Assisted Liposuction (UAL).
Pros Of Ultrasonic Liposuction
There are some benefits to get Ultrasonic Liposuction.
- With ultrasonic liposuction, you may get more satisfactory results, and it offers you more precisely removing fat.
- You can get rid of stubborn fibrous fat with ultrasonic liposuction.
- Ultrasonic Liposuction increase skin contraction.
- Ultrasonic Liposuction preserve surrounding nerves.
Ultrasonic Liposuction Risks
Although ultrasonic liposuction is an advanced method used in liposuction and offers decent results, it may include some risks.
- After Ultrasonic Liposuction may weaken your immune system
- You may encounter coronary artery diseases
- It may lead to diabetes
- It may reduce blood flow